perjantai 18. lokakuuta 2013

The Market Hall!

Mercado Municipal de São Paulo was a delicious place to visit!
I love market halls, and the fact that it's a universal thing! Anywhere in the world you go you'll find one!
Lots of gourmet, local goodies, fresh fruit, and a restaurant area where we also went to rest our feet and refresh our souls!

I bought several things, a heaven of souvenirs!









I didn't know this beer existed for real!


And then: Caipirinha!!!
Oooh!!!
From this moment on we knew were in Brazil!



These sweet pastel de Beléms brought tears to my eyes!
They're Portugese specialties, and a few years ago we spent Christmas in Lisbon with dear husband and had them there!
I bought two with me and had them in the hotel! Oh, sweet memories!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti