sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

Beautiful colours!

We're still here!
It's been so lovely, so quiet and peaceful, and I can't tell you how happy it's made me feel!
We've slept well and warm, eaten good and walked around hand in hand watching the beautiful colours of Autumn!
I'll keep all this in my heart when next week I'll enter the cities with 20 million people in them... The idea seems so far away. Oh dear!

Here's what we saw!


My brand new rubber boots! They're super warm and comfy!


Survivors!


Our neighbour's dog always comes to say hello!


My love, my dream, my everything!!



At the same time it's sad to let the summer go, but Autumn is so beautiful, making me grateful of the past season.


Treasure! I took it with me and cleaned it: no pearl inside but a treasure it is anyway!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti