lauantai 16. maaliskuuta 2013

A romantic dinner at Muru!

Yesterday my sweet husband took me out for a wonderful dinner! I got to choose the place which was such a beautiful little restaurant in Fredrikinkatu, Restaurant Muru! I love the name! It fits so well for a romantic evening! But it sure is popular! It was pure luck that we managed to get a table due to a cancellation, otherwise the weekends were full until May!! Good for them, and truly it is no wonder, the food was just heavenly!!

We took the 4-course menu with delicious cheeses after the main course, oooh, beautiful!! Husband had helmikana (guinea fowl) and kateenkorva (thymus), and I had made (burbot). The starter was an artichoke soup with white fish, so smooth I couldn't believe it! And the desserts were incredible, chocolate fondant and pot de créme... The whole evening was a real treat and everything worked beautifully: the atmosphere, the lighting, candles, service, the food, and us of course! I love evenings like these, thank you my love!!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti