torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2013

Second-hand Shops!

I thought to start a series of posts about second-hand boutiques! I got the idea from a sweet reader here in the blog, and think it's brilliant! I'll write about interesting shops where ever I see them, and hope you share your favourites too! Where ever they are!
You all know how I'm a big fan of all things old and nostalgic, flea markets and vintage, so this is perfect! Thank you Nina!!

First stop is Lahti, an hour's drive or train ride from Helsinki. Here my two favourite shops are Florencia and Friikku.

First Florencia!

This is a beautiful combination of vintage, up-and-coming designers and flowers! They have such pretty clothes, truly picked with style and love! Shoes, bags, purses, jewellery, you name it! Plus it's also a flower shop. It's lovely just to pop in and have a chat with the staff which is very nice and helpful, but rarely do I leave with empty hands! This time I bought super cool earrings, to me a reminiscent of 80's ghetto gold! Whoa!

Address: Lahdenkatu 14
www.florencia.fi








Then Friikku!

This little pearl has its first anniversary around the corner! These quality clothes are more of today's fashion with luxury bags and sunglasses, shoes and accessories! Also a very friendly staff, I got a chocolate heart when leaving!
The exitement of these boutiques is that you never know what you find. Like myself, the first thing I spotted was a pair of Melissa's by Vivienne Westwood's Anglomania!
Oh dear, can you guess what happened..?! Yes, I'm now a happy owner of another pair of these candy-smelling beauties!

Address: Vapaudenkatu 14, in the courtyard!
www.friikku.fi








And here you can see my finds in detail!










2 kommenttia: