lauantai 30. maaliskuuta 2013

Home, Family, Easter!

Hello my dears!
It's been such a beautiful home coming with the closest!
Sun has been amazing, we've enjoyed outdoors, had dinner and sweet treats, spent the quality time during this beautiful Easter! My dear Mother came over, my sister too, before leaving overseas for work, and we also got to keep our favourite little rascal here for three days, oh she's adorable! She had lots of small and big pairs of hands to keep her happy!
I just love to be back home, it's the best part of traveling!

Hugs and love, my Friends!


We fixed a big breakfast on Thursday morning, French style, yummy! Stomachs full!!



Easter decorations! Eggs were painted some years ago, have managed to restore them safely!





Here she is! The black beauty!



We drove to Lauttasaari ice rink Friday morning, I took a walk while the guys had fun on skates!





After dinner: carrot cake!!





Les macarons from Ladurée...







Today somewhere between Seurasaari and Hietsu!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti