maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

Luxury in Paris!

Today I went first class: Rue Saint-Honoré. From flea markets to high fashion!
My pennies have been count tough, I'd have to play a whole lot of clarinet to go mad in this neighbourhood, but there's always something you can treat yourself with..!
I took le métro to Tuileries and wandered my way to Place Vendôme, gasping breath while window-shopping the ultimate joailleries existing, continued down to Rue Cambon, and payed a visit to Chanel, (which was crowded with people!), my utmost target of admiration! It's breathtaking, huge! Room after room filled with beautiful clothes, bags and jewellery, videos shown on the walls from runway shows, the vendeuses carrying out mineral water, soft drinks and champagne on big trays to the clients, while the safety guards with their headpieces keep an eye on everything...it's a circus very well organised, very poised, everyone's saying Bonjour Madame, Bonjour Madame, and I reply with my biggest smile: Bonjour à vous aussi! C'est formidable! C'est Chanel!

I left all that behind me and went for one of my passions: sunglasses! I was convinced I'd find myself a new pair, and so I did! They're Miumiu, a brand I love for their fun and edgy feel! This is my second pair, I even have a customer number here in Paris! There's a picture of me in them, aren't they cool!!

Afterwards I thought the situation required a glass of rosé, since the case and the beautiful paper bag came in that very shade! So I went to the prestige Café de la Paix next to L'Opéra Garnier! I also stopped by at Ladurée for a macaron and a silver jar of their exclusive Vanilla Thé...oh I think I went to heaven for a while! I bought a box of them to take home as souvenirs, they're something really special to share with your closest!

After all this I took a bus and metro to Montmartre, where I had a late lunch, salmon salad with blinis, in Rue des Abbesses, one of my favourite streets filled with restos and cafés. Oh I think my heart will explode! All the pretty things, beautiful enteriors, the old tradition, style and class, it's overwhelming!

I'll calm down now, send you all things sweet and pretty, and will keep you posted for more!
Salut mes chéris!





























6 kommenttia:

  1. What a pair of glasses!! Awesome :-D
    But really, nothing from Chanel?
    Not even a ichy-bitsy tiny piece of someting?
    Oh well, maby next time, enjoy yourself!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, you should've been there with me, now I just couldn't make up my mind..!! ;D
      Love the glasses too, thanks! Next time together, right?!

      Poista
  2. Jo tekstisi lukeminen saa sisukseni kuplimaan, ja sitten vielä nuo kuvat! Olisinpa salamatkustajana käsilaukussasi!

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oih, niin paljon kaikkea ihanaa täällä, sydän pakahtuu! Ja te kaikki olette kulkeneet mukana!!
      Niin suloista!
      <3 Eeva

      Poista
  3. Ja vielä: tuo ihana kaulus! En voi kuvitella parempaa asustetta Chanel-visiitille...

    Nina

    VastaaPoista