tiistai 4. joulukuuta 2012

Evening at sofa





I was so tired today! After I got home from work and had something to eat, I completely fell asleep on the living room sofa! I don't know how good that was, I guess a good old nap is always good! We are having yet another heavy week at work and I can see it's taking its' toll already. To cheer things up a bit I took a few photos of the curtains I changed in the dining room during the weekend! Clearly Christmas is on my mind, don't you think? After I changed the table cloth too, I realized how red everything actually came! I had to ask my husband was it too much but he liked it! He is so sweet! Always let's me explore myself and I must say that truly he's man enough to handle this red season!
Have a warm and good evening, on the sofa and elsewhere!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti