keskiviikko 5. joulukuuta 2012

Hoshito!

Oh dear, full stomach, again! There's been so much good food this week! But tonight's experience was also something new! I'm a big sushi fan but this wasn't exactly a sushi restaurant, it was a Japanese restaurant, and the only familiar dish to me in the 4-course meal we had was the sashimi which we got after the soup. Everything was so beautifully set, in beautiful bowls and plates, the place itself was quite minimalist and stylish with Eero Aarnio chairs. Native Japanese staff, so friendly and helpful! And we had such sweet time as always! My friend is currently on maternity leave, we also work together, and I have missed her! But we meet regularly, you might remember her in my story about Kahvila Sävy! This time the beautiful baby girl spent some quality time with her Dad, and we chatted good! And long! Thank you sweetie!!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti