maanantai 10. joulukuuta 2012

Off to China!

I'm leaving today for the tour and it's looking like my wardrobe exploded here! Well, I'm almost done now but I don't get it how it's the same thing every single time! Different climate always gives a challenge, and especially now when we've gotten used to the winter over here. Also the chinese are so small, I've never found any clothes, not to mention shoes, from there where as for instance in Europe I might be the regular size. So in China I can't think that oh well, I'll just buy something over there then! But I'll manage, at least I'm going to be warm, lots of woolly stuff in the suitcase!

Yesterday was a nice day, we spent it together. Although I did have to make a quick run to the Kallio library once more. I took a few pictures, the building is beautiful, already 100 years old. Also the buildings around it make my heart pound every time, especially the pink one in the last two pictures!






I'll do my best to keep you posted from there, have it good where ever you are, and see you soon my dears!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti