lauantai 1. joulukuuta 2012

Good Evening!

Ah, a nice Saturday evening at home! Call me boring but I couldn't think of a better way or place to be right now! Just unwinding, relaxing and enjoying the warmth of home! The weather also somehow justifies being under a blanket in woolly socks, maybe a little piece of chocolate too! It's the perfect chance to calm down and take it easy. The seasons are so different. During summer I can't stay put, all the time thinking have to do this, have to do that, go to places, be outside as much as possible because the sun is shining all day, and almost all of the night too! But now with the darkness it's all about home, candles, warm drinks, soups etc. We should live like bears do, sleep the whole winter and when the amount of light increases and spring starts we'd wake up well rested! I second that!

This evening was especially nice also because my Mother came over! I baked some more joulutorttu, we had glögi and a sweet chat about a lot of things! She is my darling Mom, there aren't words to describe my feelings really, she means the world to me and that's that. I'd missed her since we hadn't met for a while because of all the hurries. She lives close by, luckily, and now was the perfect moment for us to sit down and be together! She brought me something really wonderful: do you remember how I told you about my passion towards old Arabia dishwear? Well, there is this old series of coffee/tea set called Emilia by Raija Uosikkinen. It's been out of production for decades, every piece you find is a collector's item, and she brought me a plate! It's so beautiful! There's this lady with a hat and quite often a cup of tea, sometimes even a pot, which makes me even more infatuated! I have a few pieces now altogether, you can see them underneath. And a funny thing is that she also brought me tea! And not just any tea, real Japanese green tea in a beautiful box! More reasons to stay in! I'm happy and satisfied! Have a beautiful evening, where ever you are!




'




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti