lauantai 8. joulukuuta 2012

Something to read

My efficiency is continuing! I went to the library to return some books and get new ones for the long flights ahead. Last summer I fell for Mma Ramotswe, the Miss Marple of Botswana, a character created by Alexander McCall Smith. These books are so warm, the way he describes the African way of living and looking at things is wonderful, they're really nice books. Easy to read too which is just perfect for this purpose!
Now I've done dinner as well, I put half a salmon in the oven, oh sweet salmon, so good! On the side I sliced sweet potatos and carrots in a few drops of oil and a descent amount of rosemary and thyme, and put them in the oven as well. This is so very good and easy to make, and goes with anything!
But now it's time for me to start getting ready and go to work! Wanted to quickly say hello and bye! I made a collage of magazine covers and such, I thought it came out pretty nice with the shades and all! I like it and hope you do too!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti