maanantai 31. joulukuuta 2012

Liebe Romy aka Sissi

Ok, it's official, I'm sick. I was feeling so rotten Yesterday I could not bring myself to do anything. Such a sore throat and a bad cough, constantly tickling, I couldn't sleep well at all. I don't have any fever but my whole body was aching and the whole skin was really sore. Plus I lost my voice! You should've heard me, I sounded like a crow! Or then the complete opposite, as my husband said, I was one hoochie mama..! Oh well, I had this one coming alright, it started already during Christmas but I was in complete denial about it. And then the weekend with all the nice friends, wouldn't have missed that in a million years! So here I am now, have conquered the sofa for two days in a row, a pile of tissues, tea and some chocolate on the table beside me. And the most important thing: The Royal Edition of the old German film trilogy Sissi! This is my true treasure! I have loooved these films forever, I have loved and admired Romy Schneider since I was a little girl! Oh the dresses, the hair-dos, the landscapes, castles, everything! This trilogy has been a hit in our family for decades. It was made in the 50's, so I'm representing the third generation of women in our family to be under the spell of the Austrian Empress!
I got my dvd-box some few years ago from Berlin, it's covered in red velvet with golden highlights! Truly royal!
And may I just point out that Romy Schneider had her own hair throughout the film! That's so amazing! Look this up if it's new to you, you'll love it!

Otherwise it's New Year's Eve. I don't feel it at all..well, maybe it'll get better. Anyway I have to listen to myself now and rest. But have a wonderful celebration where ever you are! Let's make dreams come true and wish for happy things for the New Year! Sweet thoughts to you all!!


Liebe Romy aka Sissi



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti