perjantai 28. joulukuuta 2012

Headpieces!

You all know by now about my passion towards hats, so you can imagine my reaction when I saw these beauties in China! I couldn't make up my mind so I took all four which I liked so much! They were really cheap and I made the lady very happy so I thought why not!
I just love the vintage feel in them, the shades in the colours, the whole look! It can be fun and girly, or it can be a sort of femme fatale as well, as you can see..! Sometimes I think I must be living in the wrong decade when it comes to clothing and accessories! But it can be fun to mix and match things and that's what I thought to do! I wore number three in Christmas Eve and now am about to leave to a friends house wearing the first one! It's Friday night so let's have fun my friends!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti