maanantai 10. joulukuuta 2012

Lace!

Still one more thing!
This is a good idea if you've got some old or new lace lying around for no reason! I got a piece of beautiful lace from my Grandmother in the Autumn. It's made by my Mother when she was young and for some reason it had ended up with my Granny. It was really beautiful and I thought what to do with it. So I went and bought a black sweater and stitched it to it as a collar! It came out very pretty I think, somehow timeless, very beautiful! My sweet Mother is so skillful! All Mothers are, aren't they! It put a smile to her face when she saw it, made me very happy!
For some reason I'd forgotten I had it, or it had been hiding in my closet, but now I found it and it's going to China with me! Bye for now!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti