torstai 27. joulukuuta 2012

The day the rain came

Today we woke up to the rain. How depressing! All that beautiful white snow now looks dirty and sleety. Not nice at all. This weather is also a serious hazard for pedestrians as the snow that's been lying on rooftops now gets really heavy and comes flying down. It's tricky when you have to look down to your feet for not falling down since it's so slippery, and at the same time up to the sky for not getting a piece of icy snow on your head! I managed to make my way to the tram stop and went to the center. I was on a mission to find myself a new pair of black leather boots! My old ones have served me good but are officially in a really bad shape with no form whatsoever, plus two holes so that my toes have just been freezing! I was after a really basic model with low heels, ones that are easy to just hop into. I have my good old Campers with heels for something little more special but needed this type of pair as well. And a miracle happened: I went to Stockmann, thought to start from there and then run through the whole city and go mad, but the first pair I saw and tried on is now right here in front of me! I couldn't believe it! I will remember this forever. I'd say my timing was perfect. There were still boots left before the huge crowds of sale shoppers take over. Hooray for myself!
Also found something small and pretty from Furla..my feet just took me there! It's a set of three small purses for multiple purposes, keys, tissues, some make-up, pens etc. Love it!
Now it's been a sweet evening with a movie, excellent Kusmi peppermint tea and some Christmas treats, maybe a little too many.. Soon off to bed and towards a new day! Hope you had a good one too, hugs!







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti