perjantai 18. tammikuuta 2013

A feel-good day!

I was right, this was a fine day! I took care of homey stuff such as getting groceries and cooking. I love it when there's time do all that properly! I took a little walk outside too, it was so beautiful, really bright!

Later on I went to an exercise class, I'm so proud of myself! It's the classic new year's boost, trying to make a mence! I've seriously neglected my physics, considering my proffesion, and, well, everything else too. But I don't know how long it's been since my last gym class because the moves certainly have changed! This was so much fun, like a dance class really! All of a sudden I noticed from the mirrors that we all were doing stuff you see in Rihanna's music videos! Well, almost.. Does really good to your hips and lower back! I'm a little terrified about tomorrow though, I'm guessing I won't be able to give my husband a show, not just quite yet!
Oh, but I sure felt good afterwards! I will try to do my all to keep this in my schedule no matter how busy or tired I might be!

No we're just relaxing, watching a movie, and soon I'll turn in and enjoy my sleep, ah, heavenly! Here's a few pics from today, I coul not resist the white roses I saw in the shop, they go so well with our dining room now that I let January in after the red December! Fresh flowers crown any day! Sleep tight everyone!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti