perjantai 18. tammikuuta 2013

Breakfast on a Friday

Good Morning!
It's Friday and the heavy week at work is behind me! I'm so happy to wake up with no hurry, read the paper properly and have my breakfast with the many cups of tea! It's a proper January weather outside, sun is shining from a clear sky and there's some 15 minus degrees! I have a good feeling about the weekend, some hurry-free days ahead, nice!
My favourite breakfast at the moment is natural youghurt with a delicious new muesli I found from our local food shop, along with banana slices and blueberries from the freezer, which I picked from our summer place last summer. So delicious! I loaded the teapot with some excellent green tea, and am sipping away with the paper in front of me.
Let's have a good day today, I'm so happy to be back here as well since I missed you all this week! See you soon!









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti