keskiviikko 2. tammikuuta 2013

New Year, new tricks?

Hello my friends! There's been no change over here in my condition, exept that I got my voice back. The cough is horrific and I'm afraid I'll wake up the whole building at night! Ah well, it's okay, but the problem is I wouldn't want to lie down anymore. It's a new year and I've got many new things in mind! Luckily work doesn't start until next week.
Yesterday my husband took me out for a pizza! It was good to leave the house for a while and he always makes me laugh, gets me in a better mood, as you can see! We went to Dennis's around the corner. I think it's a little suspicious that being originally from Turku and having a Saku Koivu-pizza on the menu, they advertise an IFK-pasta in the table! We were wondering is it then Kärpät-pasta in Oulu, or Blues-pasta in Espoo, and what does Jokerit say about that?? Maybe they don't go to Dennis's. But it was a good pizza and we got our stomachs full!
Have a good day everyone!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti