perjantai 4. tammikuuta 2013

Hand & nails

Good Morning!
This will be a good day in spite of the constant rain! Work is already in my mind, it's a good sign when you've rested enough and there's space in your mind for new things! I also have an appointment for hairdresser today, which is always nice!
This will be a beauty post since I'm super exited about my new hand balm I got from China! This is also a label from South Korea, Skin Food, and we found a place where they sold these. I got myself this one and a facial mask which I haven't tried on yet, but this hand balm is wonderful! Really nutritious and rich, perfect for dry winter hands!
I made myself a little manicure the other day since I've just been inside, and used my favourite shade of the moment in nail polish, no. 91, Reno, from Mavala. I love Mavala products, they're good and lasting and the small bottle is so handy! You can have several shades and they don't dry out.

Have loads of smiles today my friends!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti