tiistai 22. tammikuuta 2013

Lunch!

Today I fixed myself my dream salad for lunch: the goat's cheese salad. I'm a big fan of cheeses of all kind but there's something about goat's cheese that makes my tastebuds very grateful! I like to mix it with fruit, I never use tomatoes or cucumber or other vegetables with it, I think it needs something sweet as a companion. The taste is so strong and rich, veggies can't take the challenge! This time I sliced half a banana and added grapes and nuts with lettuce. It's so good, delicious! I'm very satisfied!

By the way, I forgot to tell you I made some changes here in the blog! Maybe some of you noticed already, but now you can find a list of identifiers, tunnisteet, where it's easier to browse through the older posts. I put a word to describe the texts so if you want to read something from for example Helsinki, all the Helsinki based posts are under the name Helsinki. Food posts are under the word food etc. So simple! I don't understand why I hadn't done that sooner, sorry!

Now I'm looking forward to this evening since I'm meeting a dear friend and we're going to have dinner together! Nice!
Have a good day sweet everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti