torstai 3. tammikuuta 2013

Fashion photography & good tea

Today I decided to get outside. I'm still feeling a bit numb but a little better and thought being sick is enough now! Something small to start with, so I headed to a photo exhibition which has been on my to-do-list since it opend in December. It's called Northern Women in Chanel and consists of fashion photographs of Nordic supermodels taken by a Swedish-Hungarian couple. The pictures are really beautiful and it's all Chanel. Oh, Chanel..c'est magnifique! Go there if you got interested, it's open until 27th of January. Our own girls Suvi Koponen and Kirsi Pyrhönen are also represented! Laboratory, Erottaja 9.

Afterwards I needed a cup of good tea, so I went to Café Fleuriste on Uudenmaankatu. Now this is something I call a Café! I love the shades, the beautiful chandelier and table wear, the white Labrador who welcomes every guest, and the flower shop in the back room! So pretty! I'm feeling the energy starting to flow again, this was a good start!

















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti