lauantai 16. helmikuuta 2013

A Busy Saturday!

Today has been filled with action already! I have prepared myself for work next week, gone to exercise class, taken husband to work and done some good grocery shopping!
I love Saturdays that begin early. It's so nice to walk in town and feel the weekend. People are different, more relaxed. Café's are full, brunches and lunches are being served, shopping is being made, it's a good fuss everywhere!
I went to Kluuvi, to the local and organic food market Eat&Joy downstairs. It's a wonderful place not only to shop but to look around as well! They have a café and a lunch corner called Armas where they serve food from local suppliers. I had a really good salad for lunch there, yummy!
Unfortunately they are struggling a little at the moment. It's a good location right in the center in Aleksi, but since people don't live in that area, it's not anyone's local food shop. Like I did now, I went there on purpose, had something special in mind and wanted to go there precisely, and also wanted to sit down for a moment in that cute little café. With no hurry. In the middle of our daily routines that might be out of question. But it's a wonderful place and I really hope they will survive! Pay a visit, go get yourselves a good mood, that's what it does to me!















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti