sunnuntai 10. helmikuuta 2013

Recipes!

A happy Sunday is happening over here right as we speak! It's snowing, again, but just slowly and silently, which is ok and pretty to watch!
I'm going to meet my sweet Mother in a bit, we'll go and see an exhibition in Taidehalli, Leena Luostarinen! I know this will be a wonderful experience, I'll tell you about it later.

But now I want to share two recipes I found going through my cook books! They were super easy to make and tasted really good too! This is something I appreciate during a week full of work, recipes that don't require any tricks or rare ingredients. Good basic food that'll keep your stomach happy and healthy!

First the fish:

Even though my favourite fish is salmon, I like to explore. There's plenty of excellent fish here, and if something special is going on we put some emphasis on the issue. Now I took the real easy way out and took some pakaste seiti out of our freezer. It's not all bad, it's low-fat and works beautifully with this recipe!

2 dl coconut cream
2 tbl spoons red curry paste

Mix these together and put to a dish with the melted fish fillets. You might want to dry the fillets a little after they've melted, they contain a lot of water. Put some leek and fresh red chili pepper on top and to the oven of 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.




Then comes the zucchini and goat's cheese, delicious!

approximately 700g zucchini
200g goat's cheese
2 tbl spoons green pesto
grated parmesan
black pepper from the pepper mill

Slice the zucchini and goat's cheese and spread the pesto over the zucchini slices. Put to a dish and add the grated parmesan and black pepper. Oven 200 degrees, 20-25 minutes!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti