sunnuntai 10. helmikuuta 2013

My sweet Melissa shoes!

For crying out loud I was so wrong about the weather! It was not snow, it was sleet! Sidewalks are full of nasty, wet snow and more keeps coming down! I'm afraid I completely ruined my beautiful leather boots, have to give them some cpr once they dry out.
But no worries! My shoe collection holds inside just the perfect pair for rainy circumstances: The Melissa's! Oh these are just heavenly! And practical! Now there's a match you don't come across so often!
These shoes are so much fun, they're made of eco-friendly plastic, and this you won't believe, they smell too! A fruity flavour which takes me back to elementary school! They have a range of top designers who have designed pairs for them, Vivienne Westwood and Jean-Paul Gaultier just to name a few, and they come in all possible models: flats, heals, with cherries, hearts, and in such delicious colours too! I love mine, and am glad to get to wear them in the middle of the winter! Plus they're purple, wohoo!
Now I'll just hop in them and go to see my dear friend and her sweet baby! Bye!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti