keskiviikko 13. helmikuuta 2013

A Day-Off!

If possible, there's no sweeter thing than to allow yourself a day-off in the middle of the week! I started early, really early, I was in the swimming pool at 7.55, swam a kilometer and enjoyed the sauna! Such a heavenly start for the day! Sweet husband was still asleep when I came back, so I made a good cup of coffee for him!
We left together, I walked to the center to get us tickets to a movie tomorrow night! We're going to see The Master. We both are huge fans of Philip Seymour Hoffman, and it's supposed to be a good film. A movie night coming up, yay!

I did some shopping, had sushi for lunch in the sweet Sushi Bar in the corner of Annankatu and Uudenmaankatu, and still continued my way to Korkeavuorenkatu and Lungi, where I bumped into an old friend!


Matchy matchy! My See by Chloé-bag and the Melissa's make a perfect match!


Can you guess which shoe shop I'm in?? This is their brand new boutique in Aleksi, they gave up the beautiful space in Bulevardi and moved here! Very nice!














After lunch-walk in Punavuori! Always keep your eyes open and you'll spot pretty things!








And yes! The best shoe shop in town!! I'll show you the inside of this bag later, bye for now dears!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti