keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2013

Spring!!

Oh my dear friends! Today has definitely showed how we are getting closer and closer to the next season: SPRING! The bright sunshine, the melting snow, cafés carrying tables outside, people walking with their winter coats open, this is what's happening in Helsinki my friends! And the sun itself! It's warming my face when I stop to look at it, oh this is just the sweetest thing!!

I ran some errands in the center today and stopped here and there for pictures! I also almost accidentally found a new case for my iPhone too.. If the other one gets new clothes, you don't want the other one to feel left out, right? This is pretty, I love the ginger bread lining, and the colour just shouts spring! Just like me, wearing my shades for the first time for a very long time!

Now I'm off to a photo exhibition, I'll tell you about that later! Sunshine to you all!!














Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti