tiistai 26. helmikuuta 2013

Sewing time!

I've been needing a new case for my iPad for quite a while now. I did the first one myself and it came out real pretty I thought! But now it has worn out completely and the final drop was the beautiful button I'd found from a flea market: it broke down in two! I went through my fabrics and put together two different ones from the wonderful Norwegian brand Tilda! I also took a piece of a tie and a bow from a hair clip, and voilà!
Here's one happy girl now, I like it a lot!
And I finished just in time for a short version of the Oscar's on tv, wohoo! See you soon again!











This is the old one! The button is so unique! I bought it from a girl who had made it herself. She'd put the picture of a girl in a bottle cap, so clever! But it got detached from the rest of the button and the whole thing fell apart. Pretty it was and served me good!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti