sunnuntai 24. helmikuuta 2013

Beauty Parlour!

Ok, good morning everybody!
What a perfect way for a Sunday to begin: experimenting some serious facial treatments!
I told you Yesterday how I got these two new masks from my sister. This is so wild and a little peculiar as well: the big beauty countries Japan and Korea always come up with new tricks and treatments, and one thing in particular has been a hit: the snake venom. Yes. Oh dear.
It is said to even out the skin and the signs of ageing, as well as moisturize and nourish it. I suppose how it really works is that it paralizes the skin a little. At least in the form of taking shots with needles which sounds quite awful. But a facial sheet mask which I tried out just now, wasn't that bad. This actually is an old thing: it is said that there was a physician in the mythological age called Asklepios who used snake venom in his treatments. So bravely I started! It smelled really good! I let the mask be in my face about 15 minutes, took it away and washed away with water, and I have to say my skin felt really good afterwards! Refreshed and nourished! Don't know about the other things but this kind of feel-good-things I do like every now and then!
The other mask is based on Snail Therapy, and it is not hard to guess what's in that..! But that can wait until next time! Oh the vanities in life!

Now we're getting busy here, we are having a dinner party today, the sun is shining and it's another free day! Beautiful! Enjoy Sunday!








2 kommenttia:

  1. I guess I´m kind-a-late saying: do not wash it off!
    Leave the leftovers on your face and let it be absorbed totally ;-)
    It doesn´t take long...
    Next time, yes? I´ll keep you well stocked...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I had no idea! Makes sense actually! But yes, next time! Thank you, my beauty agent/consultant! :)

      Poista