keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

Café Villipuutarha!

Oh my dear friends, I'm about to introduce you to a true pearl in our sweet city of Helsinki! We finished early at work today so I thought to have a good cup of tea before continuing my Wednesday! This little café is beyond all dreams, such a beautiful, fairy tale garden with excellent selection of teas, coffees, sweet treats and lunch too! I'm thinking if I ever was to put together a café, this would be close to my imagination! It's also a shop with Odd Molly clothes and such but everything goes so well with the interior, it doesn't seem like a shop. Only when you start focusing your eyes you spot things that are for sale. I love it, love, love, love it! Soothing old jazz adds to the feeling of a perfect getaway in the middle of the week and the snowy, rainy weather!

It's located in the corner of Kaarlenkatu and Helsinginkatu in Kallio, pay a visit and you'll leave with a big smile on your face!














Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti