maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012

A new week

If there would be a typical Monday, this would be it. Of course Monday means different things to different people but to me it's not one of my favourite days. Anyway from this moment on it will only get better: I'm going to go to theatre to see a wonderful new piece about Marimekko's founder Armi Ratia. I expect to see a whole lot of colours, stripes and other designs which made Marimekko the world famous brand it is today. The premiere isn't until Thursday but that's when I have my own work, so I'm going tonight. I've got a good access to Helsinki City Theatre.. a really personal one..! I know already that I'm going to love it! I love theatre, the mystique, dimmed lights, tricks, secrets, the magic of it, everything! During my free lancer years I worked in several productions myself and it still didn't take away the spell! I'm very glad about that!

Speaking of which, I spent almost all of Yesterday in a small independent theatre in Kallio where we had a performance, the last of four shows during this Autumn. This group of ours is so, so dear to me, we've done this for almost ten years, toured all over Finland, crazy summer festivals and cozy winter evenings, it works in every occasion! We consist of a band of five ladies and and an actress who's just spectacular, both verbally and vocally. Oh did we had a good one, and later on sat down for dinner! This is so not just work, these women are also some of my dearest friends, and it's wonderful to get to work together as well! I'll post some pictures, backstage and elsewhere!










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti