lauantai 10. marraskuuta 2012

Where Art Meets Fashion

Later on the day I remembered (luckily!) that it was one of the last chances to go and see an exhibition in Amos Anderson Museum. This has been on my to-do-list since it's opening and was really glad I remembered, phew! It's an interesting combination of fashion designers and artists, they've maid pairs and the results are on show until tomorrow. So hurry up if you want to see it! It's open from 11 until 17, and is situated in Yrjönkatu, on top of Forum.
Two of my favourite designers were represented there: Paola Suhonen and Minna Parikka. They'd paired up with Mikko Ijäs (Suhonen), and Jani Leinonen (Parikka). It was super cool I thought! Also Katja Tukiainen was taking part with Samu-Jussi Koski, I just love her pink girly characters! I asked already at the counter if it was ok to take pictures, because I just knew it would have been difficult for me not to! Gladly it was ok. I'm not going to go all analytic about this, I wouldn't even know how to, it was an experience and a wonderful one. I'll just post pictures, but go there tomorrow if you have the time!










Afterwards I went to Café Amos for a glass of wine and took some more photos of the exhibition magazine. It was nice, got to digest all I saw, and just be in my own thoughts. Good night and sweet dreams!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti