torstai 29. marraskuuta 2012

Inspiration, part II

I'm so exited about my apparently still developing computer skills!! I found a new site for all things super nice, watched and learned, and now I can create all kinds of sets and collages about anything they have! And they've got plenty! The site is called Polyvore, there's an online shop as well, so consider yourselves warned if you do enter!!

This is really nice. I'm not a very mechanical person, I got my first computer about five years ago, so I'm very exited about my small steps in this world! I also found out there's an application for the blog itself, so now I can post where ever and when ever! This is really good since I'm always on the go.

So here's some inspiration to you all sweet readers, enjoy your day!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti