torstai 1. marraskuuta 2012

Skirts and ties







Last Christmas I got a present which turned out to be a sewing machine! I was so exited and so happy about it! And still am! I've done some little things with it, it's gone to the summer house with us, it's become like a member of the family! Here's what I'm working on at the moment: a skirt made of ties. I've done one already, this is a second one, and it's going to be finished in about one hour. The idea is not mine, I'd read an article about recycling garments and such, and one day early last spring I went mad in a fleamarket and bought at least three dozens of old ties! I started putting them together and soon realized there were two skirts, both colour-wise and amount-wise. This is The Red Skirt. I'll post proper pictures of them both soon, but here's a little preview! Bye for now!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti