tiistai 20. marraskuuta 2012

I'm back!

Good Evening! Oh how I've missed you!!
It's been one of the most amazing few days of my life, and I can't wait to tell you about them! I thought it would be just a regular weekend at home with a really nice program but it turned out to be even more! I was in Berlin!!! And I did not know I was going! Something amazing happened in my life two months ago and now my oh-so-dear and truly unbelievable girlfriends had organized a perfect plan to take me away for the weekend! I could not believe it!! Berlin is my second home, I've been there for the past ten years so many times I've lost track, and that's where we went!! I thought I was going to a stand-up comedy event on Friday, a concert on Saturday and for a gig on Sunday, but none of that didn't happen, it was the perfect bluff of all time!

I have the most amazing friends in the world, we're sisters, and we'll always be there for each other. I feel blessed and so, so happy, this is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti