tiistai 13. marraskuuta 2012

Heaven on Earth


Today has definitely not been one of my best days. I've felt tired, stressed out and a little hopeless too. After I got home from work I still had to drown myself to work for a little while but afterwards I did everything in my power to get myself outside. The darkness has interesting side effects: it feels as if it would already be really late, so you think, what's the point, I'll just go to bed soon anyway! That's a huge lie, for there's almost half a day left! So I pulled myself together and just got out, and afterwards felt so glad, proud even, for doing that! I had some errands to run, but soon found myself in my personal heaven: The Ounce! That's an amazing tea shop in Fredrikinkatu, Kamppi, opposite Deutsche Schule. Oooooh! I don't know where to begin! The interior, the cups, pots, and jars, the dresses the women behind the counter are wearing, everything! And the smell! It's intoxicating! In a good way! Excellent selection of teas: black, green, white, herbal, fruit, you name it! And the small paperbags, the old fashion ink pens they use to write down the name of the tea, it's just perfection! I spent there a good while, asked politely if I could take photos, smelled different teas, made some shopping, and eventually left with a smile on my face!





                                                     
Now I'd say it's a decent time to start thinking of sleepy thoughts! Husband came home from work, Downton Abbey is recorded, everything's calm and good. Tomorrow's got to be a good day! Good night to you all!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti